InneauTech technical documentation site for Innovyze products¶
On this page you can find an overview of the available documentation. All the documantation content is searchable. Use the Search button in the top right of the blue menubar to access this feature.
The purpose of these documentation is to provide a more visual approach and searchable documentation for the installation and configuration of Innovyze products. It should be used allongside the official documentation provided by Innovyze.
The official documentation from Innovyze can be downloaded from their website as PDFs innovyze.com/updates/guide
About installing products¶
The documentation in this section explains in detail how to install InfoWorks, InfoNet and the Floating Licence Network Manager.
- Installation of Innovyze products
- Installation Floating Licence Manager
- Installation of Workgroup Data Server
- Installation of new style network dongles
- Installation of Remote Agent
Innovyze Workgroup Client version 6 (ICM 6 and InfoNet 16) or InfoWorks version 16 no longer support Windows XP.
Version 6.0.4 of the InfoWorks ICM and InfoNet are the first versions that include official support for Windows 10.
About the licence Key setup¶
The documentation in this section explains how to configure the licences for the installed Innovyze products.
- Licence Key Setup: explained (iwsetkey.exe)
- Licence Key Setup: test a dongle and licence details
- Licence Key Setup: select dongle to use with software
About dongle upgrades¶
The documentation in this section explains how to upgrade existing licences. This includes all sorts of licences (hardware dongle, network dongle, software licence (both fixed and floating)).
- Dongle upgrade .exe file (old style)
- Dongle upgrade .v2c file (new style)
- Dongle upgrade .c2v status file (new style)
- Dongle upgrade paths and information
The documentation in this section explains how to migrate from certain Innovyze products to their successors.
The documentation in this section explains other aspects of the Innovyze products that cannot be placed under the categories above.